There’s a common frustration teachers keep telling me about.
In fact, teachers who experience this challenge tell me that it often creates behaviour
management issues, loss of instructional minutes and increased stress.
The hardest part is, this is often out of their control.
What’s the challenge?
Not having their own classroom.
If you have this challenge, there’s 3 specific steps you can take that will set you and your
students up for success.
In this free video you’ll discover:
- The one thing you NEED to do before your students arrive
- Why your seating arrangement is critical…and how to set it up.
- The one technology you need to reduce behavior issues
Simply click on the video below to watch it.
*Want to listen to it as a podcast? Click → HERE
The great news is, even if you have your own classroom…
…this video can also help you unleash deeper learning.
A QUESTION FOR YOU: ↴
If you don’t have your own classroom or in the past didn’t have your own classroom, what
are strategies you’re using or used to lessen your stress and unleash learning? Share your wisdom and spread some inspiration.
We’re cheering you on!
PS. Please support your fellow teachers by:
1. Adding your comments to support other teachers
2. Forwarding this email to a teacher you know who might be struggling with this.