Ever had a class that felt like you were doing all the work?
Maybe students were:
- On their phones.
- Distracted by other students.
- Not seeing the relevance of the content.
- Simply “checked” from the moment the class began.
When this happens, it can feel like you’re pushing a boulder up a hill that never seems to get to the other side!
That’s why this interview with Rebecca West is MAGIC.
She has 16 years of teaching experience and is going to share with you ways to “hook” your students from the start of your lesson.
The great news is that these strategies can help you to:
- Quickly grab ALL students’ attention.
- Boost student engagement.
- Limit behaviour management challenges.
- Increase student motivation.
If you’ve taken our online program How to Unleash Learning, this discussion connects with the work you did in Module 3 – How to Master the 3 Parts of Any Lesson.
We are cheering you on,