Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we may be feeling a bit lost and overwhelmed.
Daniela Falecki of Teacher Wellbeing and I filmed this Unleash Learning TV episode prior to the current outbreak.
But hope you find the key messages are still relevant and can help keep your teacher wellbeing on track during these uncertain times.
Did you know that Unleash Learning has its own podcast? We record all our sessions so you can tune in when it suits you.
In this episode you’ll learn:
* The link between wellbeing and great teaching.
* The 3 ESSENTIAL things to know about yourself.
* What it means to be a “student of yourself.”
* Why you need a compass if you want to stay well.
* How to counteract the “self-critic” in you.
Thank you for the ways you teach, lead and serve.
With deep respect,
William and team Unleash Learning™
A QUESTION FOR YOU↓
What’s one thing you’re doing to bring out the best in you that also makes you a great teacher?
Leave a comment below and let us know.
Get your free eBook
5 EASY WAYS TO MAKE ONLINE LEARNING STICK
and monthly Unleash Learning TV episodes!