Wondering what post COVID teaching might look like? Or maybe you’re needing new ways to navigate these times of chaos and disruption?
If so, the one and only Margaret Wheatley is here for our season premiere of Unleash Learning TV.
Margaret is widely renowned for her work with leaders across the world and for teaching people how to do great work in disruptive times.
Did you know that Unleash Learning has its own podcast? We record all our sessions so you can tune in when it suits you.
In part 1 of this special two-part series Meg shares with you solutions around:
- The buffer you need to navigate when chaos and disruption is taking place around you.
- How to do good work, even during times of chaos and uncertainty.
- What’s the real antidote to fear.
- Leadership and its critical role during COVID times
- And…why your classroom might be an “island of sanity” for your students.
And once you’re done, check below↓ for episode 2 of this special 2-part series.
A QUESTION FOR YOU↓
We want to hear from you! Based on Meg’s explanation of “Islands of Sanity” what is one way you could create an “island” for your team, classroom, organisation or colleagues?
Get your free eBook
5 EASY WAYS TO MAKE ONLINE LEARNING STICK
and monthly Unleash Learning TV episodes!