Wondering what post COVID teaching might look like? Or maybe you’re needing new ways to navigate these times of chaos and disruption?
If so, the one and only Margaret Wheatley is here for our season premiere of Unleash Learning TV.
Margaret is widely renowned for her work with leaders across the world and for teaching people how to do great work in disruptive times.
In part 1 of this special two-part series Meg shares with you solutions around:
- The buffer you need to navigate when chaos and disruption is taking place around you.
- How to do good work, even during times of chaos and uncertainty.
- What’s the real antidote to fear.
- Leadership and its critical role during COVID times
- And…why your classroom might be an “island of sanity” for your students.
And once you’re done, click here to watch episode 2 of this special 2-part series.