I think you’re spectacular.
I mean it.
Because you’re working to make a meaningful impact on the lives of others.
And my hope for you is:
- you spend the majority of your time focused on this work.
- you’re part of a productive school culture that brings out the best in you and your team.
Because this can help you stay resilient and expand your impact.
To help, Adam Voigt’s on today’s Unleash Learning TV.
He’s the Chief Executive Officer of Real Schools, a TEDx speaker and a resident expert on Channel 10’s “The Project”.
And he’s here to share how to strengthen a productive school culture in 3 easy steps.
- A SIMPLE definition for school culture
- How to focus on school culture when you’ve got a million other things to do
- SURPRISING things that impact a productive school culture
- What innovative leaders (that’s YOU!) can do to ensure a productive school culture
PS 👉is your school wanting to move from good to great? We can help but only if you act soon!
Unleash Learning for Schools is our flagship 3-year professional learning program for schools who want to go from good to great. It embeds the science of how we learn into your school’s culture and empowers your leaders and teachers to make learning stick.